Do you want to ride? Ok, open your wallets. Here we go.
1. Lamborghini Reventón. 1,000,000 euros.
2. Just like the harmonious relationship between Maserati and Ferragamo, so have Bugatti and Hermès. Well, as far as this special Veyron goes. 1,550,000 euros.
3. The Koenigsegg Edition has been created to break records in the traditional Koenigsegg way. About $1,000,000.
4. The Ascari KZ1 is a sports car made by Ascari. It can reach 200 mph (322 km/h). Only 50 Ascari KZ1 cars will be produced, making it among the most exclusive cars produced today. About $500,000.
5. The Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, often shortened to Vanquish, was designed by Ian Callum, and is a grand tourer manufactured by Aston Martin. Approximately $220,000.
6. The Tesla Roadster is a fully electric sports car, and is the first car produced by electric car firm Tesla Motors. Base price is $98,000.
7. Spyker Cars, manufacturer of premium sport cars, unveiled its second generation C-line - the all aluminium Long Wheel Base model is called Spyker C8 Aileron. About 200,000 euros.
8. The Noble M15 is a new sports car designed and developed by Noble Automotive, a high-performance sports car manufacturer based in Leicestershire. Approximately $130,000.
9. The Pagani Zonda is a mid-engined sports car produced by Pagani in Italy. As of December, 2005, 60 Zondas had been built. About $320,000.
10. The latest Lotus 2-Eleven. The all-new 2-Eleven cost 34,695 euro.
11. Ferrari 612 Scaglietti (skal-yeti) is a Gran Turismo car produced by Ferrari since 2004. Estimated price of $250,000.
12. SUB G1. Set up by three individuals Niki Smart, Jay Brett and Nick Mynott, SUB is a small company in southern California that caters to clients who want individual specialised vehicles. Cost of each vehicle will be $80,000 with a $25,000 security deposit.
13. Imperia GP. Specialising in the development of cleaner prototypes, Green Propulsion is reviving the last Belgian make of car: Imperia. About 85,000 euros each.
14. Mansory Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Renovatio. This is what MANSORY thinks a Merecedes-Benz McLaren SLR should like. The modification includes replacing existing components for modified developments by MANSORY. Price: the sky is a limit.
15. Faralli & Mazzanti Vulca V12. The Vulca will be a newly seen project of italian Faralli & Mazzanti company, utilizing 2+2 with aluminium body and V12 engine. Possible pricing ranges from 280,000 euro to 340,000 euro with optional extras for the initial 10 units to be manufactured.